THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 19, 2009

R. Pattinson musical side.

Recently, i've just gotten over twilight rush. That was until i found this song "Let me sign" SUNG by R.P. The first i heard it, i was literally starstruck by his voice. It was so deep and sexy i couldn't resist it. I played it over and over again eventhough it was only a two minute song.

If you're curious just how good his voice is: go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4xCixZrOs

lyrics:
Stood there by the broken tree
Hands were all twisted
Just pointing at me
I was damned by light coming
All the while she
Spoke with a voice that disrupted the sky
She said walk on over here to the
Bit of shade
I will wrap you in my arms
and know that you're saved
Let me sign
Let me sign

I know you noticed that the lyrics aren't that impressive, but who cares, he's Robert Pattinson!

0 comments: